In my experience, almost any article that starts out with "Obama should", "Obama could" or (my personal favorite) "Obama must" can be converted from a sad plea into an accurate prediction of the future by changing it to "Obama won't."
See for yourself:
- What Obama Should Won't Be Saying About a Public Option
- Obama Could Won't Save the Talks With a Single Call to COP17
- Obama Must Won't Condemn Egyptian Military
- Obama Must Won't Call Israeli Settlements Illegal
- Obama Must Won't Talk to Iran
- Holder -- and Obama -- Must Won't Focus on Torture Accountability
Uncanny, isn't it? Like you've got a working crystal ball.