You've got to love this headline: "Israeli settlement activity surges despite peace talks". Yes, what a bewildering irony that is. I can barely make sense of it. I'm just as perplexed as the author. You can feel my sincerity, I know.
Other headlines in this series include:
- Man bleeds to death despite being bitten by shark
- Corporations evil despite profit motive
- Movie sucks despite Natalie Portman
- Peeps fun to eat despite being slathered in sugar
- Triangle isosceles despite having two equal sides